DO IT OLD MAID

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Daniel Brummel and the Contraband



So yeah, Ozma got back together (hooray!) a week or so ago, so I thought now would be a good time to pull some Daniel Brummel and the Contraband stuff out of my collection. Mr. Brummel is the bassist of Ozma (and of the Elected) and is just an all around awesome dude. While Ozma was still going strong a few years back he was doing some solo stuff that turned out to be pretty good (this was back when mp3.com was still godly.) I didn't have most of his solo so I embarked on a long journey to get it all, I still don't have it all, but I've got some good stuff. I think so anyway, enjoy!

Daniel Brummel and the Contraband - Devotion (Weezer cover) (hyperupload)
- some would say this is the best cover of a weezer song that has ever been done, I would have to agree.

Daniel Brummel and the Contraband - In My Life (Beatles cover) (hyperupload)

Daniel Brummel and the Contraband - Summer after Senior Year (not a cover) (hyperupload)

1 Comments:

Blogger indraf said...

re-upload please...

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home