DO IT OLD MAID

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Attractive and Popular



I stated a few posts back that I went to see these guys (and gal) at the Hi-Pointe and they were amazing. This is still very true. Most of their songs are just over a minute or two and they're filled with goodtimes galore. The whole time they were playing I couldn't stop giggling around, it was fantastic. They also turned out to be super awesome friendly people. But you're saying to yourself, "What do they sound like Corey?" Well, I am awful at describing bands, but I'll try my hardest. They have a keyboardist, they sound very dance rocky at times, they have some nutty lyrics, but they aren't really silly, they're really fun. That's all I can do so do yourself a favor and check out Attractive and Popular.

Romancer
Colonel Vs. Rebels
Laqueesha
Money Equals Magic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home