DO IT OLD MAID

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Twitty Tuesday (on Wednesday)



I'm sorry Conway fans for the slacking off, but I'm out of the apartment for 12 hours straight on Tuesday. Tuesday is a horrible day filled with nonstop class and work from 9 in the morning until 9:30 at night. So it's hard when things in my life are all crazy and I'm gone all day. I'll try to start getting Twitty Tuesday ready on Monday and then throw it up early in the morning or something. Anyway, today I'm posting "You've never been this far before." It's a simple song about Conway making love to a woman and he can totally tell that it's her first time, but being the man that he is, Conway is going to treat her right.

Conway Twitty - You've never been this far before (hyperupload)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home