DO IT OLD MAID

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Whirlwind Heat



I thought I'd post another cover song for the day and I was looking around through my files and came across Whirlwind Heat. It's been awhile since I listened to them and it was very refreshing to hear them again. If you haven't heard them before, they make this crazyass noise poprock mess of music, it's really nice though. They released their first album "Do Rabbits Wonder?" in 2003 on the White Stripes' label. They then released an EP called "Flamingo Honey" that had 10 one minute songs on it on Dim Mak. Now they're prepping to release their new album "Types of Wood." Anyways, here's a track off of Flamingo Honey along with their cover of the White Stripes' "You're Pretty Good Looking" from the Hot Chick soundtrack of all places.

Whirlwind Heat - Meat packers
Whirlwind Heat - You're Pretty Good Looking (White Stripes cover) (hyperupload)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home