DO IT OLD MAID

Monday, May 14, 2007

new Minus The Bear


Minus The Bear have a new album coming out in August called Planet of Ice. That's a pretty sweet album title, but I'm pretty sure it's going to suck. They're coming to St. Louis and some of my pals are going to go see them, and after listening to Highly Refined Pirates last night, I reallllly thought about tagging along...

until I heard this not good new song this morning. I really didn't like their last album much at all besides a song or two and it looks like their new album is continuing in the direction of sucking. This new tune is just boring to me. Maybe it'll grow on me. I'll let you know if that happens. Right now though, it's going in the suck pile. Well, it's not that bad, It's just not that good.

Minus The Bear - Dr. L'ling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home