DO IT OLD MAID

Thursday, May 10, 2007

yay

So I'm almost done with school and I'll hopefully have some more free time. Soooooo that means I've decided to start blogging on a regular basis again. Hopefully it goes alright. Here's some stuff I've been listening to:

The new Ozma album Pasadena leaked a few days ago. It's pretty good stuff. I was really excited to hear the new version of "No One Needs To Know" and it's pretty much like the original, but a little more polished and rocking. My favorite track from it has to be "Heartache vs. Heartbreak" it's sweet and lovely and has Rachel Haden from The Rentals providing the lady singing parts. Yep.

Ozma - No One Needs To Know
Ozma - Heartache Vs. Heartbreak

This new R. Kelly song leaked the other day as well. It's a duet with Usher and they find out that they're both messin with the same girl! Oooooooh shhhhhiiit!

R. Kelly and Usher - Same Girl

Hilary Duff has a new album out. It's okay. I'm not a fan of all the songs, but this one rocks pretty hard.

Hilary Duff - Outside of You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home