DO IT OLD MAID

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cover Song Thursday! with TV on the Radio



To keep up with my little theme day thing I introduced on Tuesday, I bring you cover song Thursday! I'm doing these things mainly because I've got a lot of these things (Conway Twitty songs and covers) that I'd like to share with people, and it gives me something more to post about when I'm down on my luck with finding new bands and such. Every Thursday I'll be posting at least one cover song of my liking along with whatever I'm posting that day. You may or may not have heard them before, but I'm sure at some point I'll uncover something you don't already have. Today I'm posting 2 covers done by one of my favorite bands, TV on the Radio. Enjoy!

TV on the Radio - Modern Romance (Yeah Yeah Yeahs cover)
TV on the Radio - Walking the Cow (Daniel Johnston cover)

I also changed my layout yesterday, how's it looking?
I'm liking it, no more generic dots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Excellent covers. Speaking about covers, I actually posted a cover of TVOTR's "Staring At The Sun" by the Subways last week if yr' interested.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home