DO IT OLD MAID

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Twitty Tuesday!



I decided to add a little spice to the ol blog and have some themed thingers. First up is Twitty Tuesday! I'm a big fan of country music legend Conway Twitty and I think it's a shame that more people aren't into him. My mom was a big fan and I always listened to him in her van when I was younger, a few years ago I just started listening to him on my own and he's totally awesome. He's not an "outlaw" country singer or anything where he sings about being in jail, getting boozed up, and kicking some tail, Conway almost always sings about women, his love for them, and his troubles with them. Anyways, for now on (hopefully) I'll be posting a track from Mr. Twitty every Tuesday along with whatever else I can find. I'll kick off the first Twitty Tuesday with the first Conway song that I really enjoyed, enjoy!

Conway Twitty - It's only make believe

You can get more info on Conway Twitty right here

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Twitty Tuesday!! I love it. Twitty mos def rocks the Casbah.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home