DO IT OLD MAID

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas again

I'm done with finals and ready to get back to posting. I'm going to post a few of the Christmas songs that I posted the other day that turned out to be a huge nonworking disaster. I'm going to post a few of my favorites that I've been listening to lately. Enjoy! and I'm sorry about my huge post that screwed up. I'd like to recreate it, but it took me so long the first time I just don't want to go through it all again. Here's a few of them that are particularly good.

Gary Glitter - Rock N Roll Christmas
Harvey Danger - Sometimes You have to work on Christmas
Totally Radd!! - The Best Christmas Ever
Tenacious D - Things I Want (sendover)

No more Christmas stuff for me. Tomorrow is a new day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home