DO IT OLD MAID

Monday, January 01, 2007

update from Chicago

I went to Chicago for the first time last night for New Year's, it was a good time. I just thought I would update since I'm up bright and early.

Here's a sweet jam I've been listening to a lot lately from Ghostland Observatory.

Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City

and here's the two leaked Arcade Fire songs in case you don't have them already.

Arcade Fire - Intervention
Arcade Fire - Black Wave/Bad Vibrations

Also here's the trailer for Fast Track starring Jason Bateman and Zach Braff. I'll have to add it to my list of movies to watch in 2007 which consists of every other awesome movie that is coming out in 2007.

I have learned a few things in Chicago, mainly that Alien Ant Farm is still awesome.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home