DO IT OLD MAID

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

a song from this evening's episode of Lost



On tonight's episode of Lost I couldn't help but getting all excited when a great song by Skeeter Davis was playing in the background of the diner when Kate was telling her mother goodbye. It's called "The End of the World" and is a nice touching little ditty. I first heard about it because I have some obscure mp3 of Rivers Cuomo covering a bit of it and it said it was a Nina Gordon (ex Veruca Salt) cover. I downloaded Nina Gordon's version and later found out that it was actually a Skeeter Davis cover. If I was an awesome guy I would post all 3, but I'm not because I have tons of studying to be doing. Maybe this weekend? That's probably too late. Anyways, I just searched around and fould a wma file of the Skeeter Davis version right here

2 Comments:

Blogger mp3 fun said...

You have obviously put lots of work into this blog. it's obvious that I need to put in more effort on my own site. If you are interested, go see my mp3 player related site. Maybe you could leave a comment for me there? Or even post your link. It helps to know that people are visiting once in a while :)

Kerry

4:44 AM  
Blogger Small Business Marketing said...

Good blog. I take my hat off to you. You’ve put lots of thought in here. If you are interested, go see my mp3 palyer related site. It’s still growing but you may still find something of interest. There is, of course, a reciprocal link scheme. You might like to exchange?

Kerry

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home