DO IT OLD MAID

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Men Women and Children



I first heard about Men Women and Children because their guitarist (Todd Weinstock) was kicked out of Glassjaw who I used to/still kinda do love a whole bunch. He didn't even know it was happening, he was just given the boot along with their bassist and drummer. This pissed me off quite a bit since I really liked the lineup they had, but what can you do. Anyways, Todd had been working on another band that sounded more like Prince (I saw him say that somewhere once.) Well, they sound like Prince if he was all hopped on a whole bunch of dance rock and wanted to shake some ass. They're pretty awesome and they recently put up a studio version of their awesome track "dance in my blood." Check out some tunes below:

Dance in my Blood (studio)
Lightning Strikes Twice in New York
late night fist fight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home