DO IT OLD MAID

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dead



You probably know Steve Burns as the first host of Blue's Clues on Nickelodeon (and a billion other channels now.) A few years ago he quit that gig so he could go after his musical dreams, and I'm very glad he did. I bought his first album Songs for Dustmites shortly after it came out and enjoyed it as a whole, but I thought it was going to be more of a rocker (I had heard 2 songs before I bought it which both rocked, the other songs just were not rocking tunes.) He worked on his album with the Flaming Lips crew and has a role in their long delayed Christmas on Mars film, if that helps you like him more. I haven't really heard anything from him in awhile, but recently heard this track from a They Might Be Giants tribute album that he did and I think it's really great so check it out.

Steve Burns - Dead (TMBG cover)(link removed)

Steve Burns Rocks! (fansite)

--I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, life just keeps getting crazier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick Sedillos said...

Thanks for sharing that! I'm very excited about this album..

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home