DO IT OLD MAID

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Seona Dancing



I was watching some late night show a month or two ago and Ricky Gervais of the Office and Extras fame was on the show and something was mentioned about him being in an 80s new wave band called Seona Dancing. I thought this was pretty interesting, but for some reason forgot to look them up. Luckily, while browsing about on myspace I came across a myspace page someone made for Seona Dancing. Apparently after the group failed in England and broke up, they became big in the Phillipines with their song "More to Lose." If you want some more info, you can check out the links below. Personally, I think they're okay, but they're pretty down tempo kinda stuff. Clearly, I like it nice and upbeat. Here's the songs!:

More to Lose
Tell Her
Bitter Heart
You're on my side

More info:

Seona Dancing myspace
Seona Dancing fansite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home