DO IT OLD MAID

Saturday, September 24, 2005

this town ain't big enough for the both of us



I posted this song in my first post earlier this month, but no one came here then (they probably still don't) so I thought I'd revisit it. I'm talking about British Whale's (solo project of Justin Hawkins from the Darkness) "This Town Ain't Big Enough For the Both of Us." I was reminded of it because Pitchfork recently had some news on the completion of the new Darkness album and Justin's other band British Wail. I'm not sure if they just got his band name wrong or if he's going to end up calling the British Whale album British Wail. I have no clue. Anyways, here's the tune and I'll be updating regularly again for the forseeable future.

British Whale - This Town Ain't Big Enough For the Both of Us (Sparks Cover)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home