DO IT OLD MAID

Monday, November 21, 2005

Indie Translations of Kanye West (featuring Belaire and Fancy Feast)



The folks at Vitamin Records were awesome enough to send me this CD that I've been drooling over for quite awhile. The CD is pretty much some various (for the most part little known) indie bands covering Kanye songs from The College Dropout. I'm going to post two particularly awesome covers from my favorite indie/electro/pop band from Texas, Belaire, and Fancy Feast which actually is a solo act featuring Cari Palazzolo from Belaire. Both of these tracks are great, so check them out.

You can find out more about the album and/or purchase it from Vitamin Records

Belaire - Through the Wire (follow link) or megaupload
Fancy Feast - Last Call

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I'm totally in love with Beliare. That cover is amazing.

2:51 PM  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

So, how is the ClapClap cover? They're a fun band.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home